ATL Education Foundation: Information Security Training
Pathfinder 3-year Undergraduate Program goes by its name and finds a career trail for undergraduate students. It helps them to prepare with a strong foundation in core IT skills and professional and leadership roles in Information security.
- Full Time Program with hands on practical sessions along with projects and assignments.
- Industry Oriented curriculum
- World class course content and study material
- Industry Oriented with Internship/Project Work in the final semester
- 100% Placement Assistance
- For those who are interested in Programming, Networking and Security
- ATL’s internationally recognized certification
Who should attend?
The ATL Pathfinder course is a 3 Year Undergraduate Program in Information Security, which provides the students insight into the Networking, Security, and Programming aspects of Computers. This course structure has been designed for the students who are fresher in Computer world. They can be groomed as IT Professional and get a break in the IT industry.
Eligibility: 10 + 2 or ITI Certificate or diploma course after class 10 or any other equivalent course.
- Cyber Security Professional
- Information Security Professional
- IS Executive
- Security Advisors
- Software Developers
- IT System Executives
- Junior Programmer
- Assistant Software Engineer
|FIRST SEMESTER||SECOND SEMESTER|
|Computer and Internet Technology||Introduction to Java Programming|
|C Programming||Data structures|
|Introduction to Information Security||Data Security|
|Desktop and Server security||Web Security|
|THIRD SEMESTER||FOURTH SEMESTER|
|Data Communication & Networking||Advanced Networks|
|Information Security Management Systems||Network Security|
|Protection from Intrusions||Cyber Forensics|
|FIFTH SEMESTER||SIXTH SEMESTER|
|Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing||Internship/ Project Work|
|Cyber Laws & IT Acts|
For Fee details Click here